Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mad dash day

Noon: I was waken up by the dog whining to go outside at 1:00 a.m. I couldn't go back to sleep for about an hour. I then woke up at 3 to her barking, up again another hour to fall back asleep. The alarm goes off at 6:30 time to get G up for school, needless to say I am tired today. The alarm guy showed up right on time 10:00, he is the most courteous technician, very professional. Yeah me for getting this new 12 hundred dollar system for free. If you want to know how let me know I'll pass on the info. I now have onstar for the house, hopefully I wont need to use it, but its good to know I have it if i need it.
I have to go pick up the shirts jamie ordered, then to rockwall (surprise for jamie) then to the dealership for a small part, then pack, then finally to pick up Melissa and the trailer, and I am just tired. I cant wait until its over and I am back home and can get into some since of mormalcie. Dont get me wrong, I absolutly will miss him, but as I said before, the sooner they are gone the sonner they will be back.
Tomorrow Gulfport.

No comments:

Post a Comment