Sunday, August 23, 2009

10:00 I attended a Seabee spouses night in at one the Seabee sisters house, there were 16 of us there. It was a great time getting to meet everone and learn about each other, lots of laughs were had.
I think we all needed a night away from the kids even if it was just for a couple of hours.

so I am less than 5 minutes from my house and our local pd pulled me over, I didn't think I was speeding but he told me that I was going 54 in a 40, I guess because I was preoccupied with thought I didn't notice. In the little city (wanna be big city) I live in they dont let anyone go, so yes I got a situation. After he gave me the ticket, I felt the tears coming, I guess I was just thinking I hope this is not a sign of things to come, I have some much on my mind, most of it Family day, I have to be able to clean my mind and pay attention to what I am doing.
Today G has another pool party to go to, this one is for her confirmation class, tomorrow.. the 1st day of school, let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment