Monday, August 24, 2009

12:30 Got up at 6am got G up at 6:30, she had breakfast, got dressed, I did her hair, oh my goodness she is getting to be such a little lady. Middle school. We get to school, she is nervous which is not like her, she is usually the social butterfly, making the shy kids feel welcomed. The locker was a big deal for her, we had to practice that quite a few times, not sure how long it will take her to get it right, she was a little frustrated and nervous about that.
I talked to all her teachers today letting them know that she will be out of class from Wednesday to Monday, they all had informed me that the office had already e-mailed them and it was not a problem..wow I was pleasantly surprised and thankful. I keep picturing her this morning, she looked so pretty.. and grown up, wish daddy could have been here to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment