Saturday, August 22, 2009

Energy

7:00 Do you ever wish there was a prescription for energy, I dont want supersonic energy, just something to get me motivated and keep me there until all the daily duties are done.
Today my mind is swimming with thoughts of Gulfport, G starting school Monday and even church. I have nervous anxiety about all of them, Gulfport getting to see my Seabee, the family day event, the drive home. G starting school, I guess I am nervous for her even though she doesn't seem to be nervous I think she might be just a little, or maybe it is just me. Then there's church, we haven't been in so long, knowing that our Seabee was going to be leaving, we skipped church and did things together every weekend not sure if I should feel bad about that. Now that I have enrolled G in confirmation I will definitely be getting back to service and Sunday school and the great people in our class, but again it wont be until I get back from Gulfport.

No comments:

Post a Comment