Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No TV

It's 3:30 I haven't turned on the T.V. all day, I made some necessary phone calls and that's about it. I got in from Gulf port at 11:00 last night. My body hurts from all the work this weekend and the long drive home. I think the deployment picnic was a success, it looked like everyone was having a good time getting to spend time with their service member before they had to say bye. I on the other hand had to man things, so didn't really get to spend anytime with my guy, but I knew that would be the case before it all began. Thought Sunday would be our day. I was wrong, he had to work on Selectee CPO stuff, it wasn't any different than being home, sitting in front of the computer watching T.V.

I guess I am just being selfish, I probably shouldn't be that way, its just hard when you see all the other guys getting to spend time with the families, and he takes up the slack for the others so they can be with their families, I guess thats what I get for being married to a real nice guy that takes care his troops even if means putting others off becuase of it but selectee stuff or not, the Navy has always done this is us, I should be used to it. Its just that when he's having to do all this stuff and not be home and knowing he is deploying and will be gone for 7 months it kind of makes me mad and sad.
Yeah today I cried, I could'nt help it, it just happened, not because I cant handle the deployment, there are just a few things that I have been thinking about that I guess brought out some emotions.
I need to dry it up before Gigi gets home, which should be in 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment