Wednesday, September 9, 2009

12:20 Well I am back home for now. I have to go get my seabee's car and bring it home after he leaves Gulf port. I had a productive morning, dropped G off at school for Social Studies tutorials, went to the dealership picked up new plates, scheduled the oil change, and all the little cosmetic things that need to be fixed. Then I went to our local police department and asked for deferred adjudication for a ticket I got the day after I got back from Gulf port last time, soo no tickets for six months or I am in trouble :) then I went to the car wash to get all the Mississippi off of the truck (bugs). All this before noon. O.k. I think I'll go back to bed now... not really.

I am crossing my fingers that I have to go back to Gulf port to do the honors of pinning the anchors on my soon to be chief. He is the most awesome person you would ever have the pleasure of knowing, I am not just saying that because I am married to him, alot of people I know and don't know tell me that very thing.
If they dont get pinned in Gulf port then he will be pinned over seas, I will be very sad.
I am hoping that with all of G's activities the days will go by fast. She has a band party Friday night and her 1st volleyball practice Monday night, I know she wishes that her dad could be here to experience all this with her.
Please pray for all the Seabess of NMCB22!

Midnight: I guess its going to be late nights again. I am really disappointed tonight, I found out that I wont be able to do the honor of pinning my husbands anchors on, my heart is crushed, I know I should just be happy that my husband is becoming a chief, and I am but this is the only opportunity that I would have been able to have to play a part in his Navy career or any part of what he does civilian or military. His Military career has more meaning to me that his civilian career, we had a Marine Corp wedding, and I feel that his militray career is an honorable career, not to discredit his civilian job. I love that he is able to go from sitting in a cubicle to fighting for our country and be the most well rounded man you will ever meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment